Antimicrobial disposable Hygomats for floors are treated with an antimicrobial agent to destroy harmful allergens, molds, and bacteria’s that are tracked and carried into a building by the soles of shoes and other means. Unlike an ordinary floor mat that is a breeding ground for these unwanted elements, treated Hygomats can kill up to 99% of these germs on contact.
All Hygomats are Green Label Plus certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) and meet the most stringent criteria for reducing volatile organic compounds and emissions to help to improve indoor air quality.
- Ideal for entryways, senior citizen homes, professional offices, hospitals or any public building or facility where floor safety and hygiene is of utmost importance.
- ADA compliant – reduces slip and fall liabilities.
- Adheres to floor quickly and easily with double sided tape.
- Prolongs the life your floor that can become stained or discolored due to high foot traffic.
- Stops dirt and debris from being tracked into your facility and lowers cleaning and maintenance costs.
- Dispose of Hygomat using standard waste management procedures.
|Sizes||24” x 36” – 12 Runners per case.
24” x 48” – 12 Runners per case.
24” x 72” – 6 Runners per case.
|Bulk packaging available on request. Private labeling options available.|